Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: My Motivators

What exactly will keep me motivated to stay shop free for 90-days? Three types of people:
  1. The Naysayers. I've received messages that range from, “I’ll give you 2 days, 5 days or 10 days.” to “What are you smoking?” I can do nothing less than prove them wrong!
  2. My Cheerleaders. Along with the naysayer messages I've received messages cheering me on saying that if I succeed they will give it a shot as well. I definitely can’t let them down.
  3. Those that have joined me. I have a few friends that are on the ShopFree wagon with me and I'm excited to say this is now a competition! :-)
Knowing I have people that have my back, and are cheering me on, helps a great deal. Thank you to ALL of my motivators!!!

How I’m Feeling Today: Wondering why that clock is ticking so slowly? Something must be wrong with it. I’ll check it out and report back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment