Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4: Why Did I Do That?

I checked on the timer and it's working just fine :-/ Darn it!

Today I decided to test myself by looking at my favorite retailer White House Black Market's website. Everything was so much cuter than I remember. Is that because I can't buy anything? I think so. I fell in love with this dress and this pair of shoes. My heart skipped a beat when I saw both of them. No, really, it did. Sooo stinking cute and both were on clearance!
They were in my cart. I was in the clear. No one would ever know. I started to complete my purchase, but I didn't. I pouted, had some anxiety and closed the tab. I wish I were exaggerating about the pouting and anxiety. Another day down, just barely.

How I'm Feeling Today: Sad because I know both of these items will be gone by March :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment